By Staff Reports
FORT PAYNE, Ala. — (Scroll Down for Live Video) Watch Live as the Fort Payne City Council meets for their Tuesday, April 17th Meeting.
Listed Agenda items from Today's Meeting:
- Jennifer McCurdy, Director of the Fort Payne Chamber of Commerce to update the Council on Chamber activities.
Ordinances and Resolutions:
- Resolution 2018 - 19, declaring certain Fire Department equipment surplus and no longer needed for public or municipal use.
- Resolution 2018 - 20, designating “Official Representatives” for the upcoming sewer projects.
- Continued discussion about lighting at “Sawyer Field”
- Change of Address: Carter’s Beverages is relocating to 2308 Gault Avenue North, across the street from their current location.
- Board Appointment: Carolyn Martin’s term on the Fort Payne School Board expires in June 1st. She has served one term.
- Annexation: Discussion about annexation of property in the vicinity of Harley Drive and Davidson Drive on Lookout Mountain.
- Authorize Budget Adjustment for approximately $5700 for hazardous material survey at old hospital site.
- Grant Application Process: Discussion about the application and follow up processes involved in obtaining and administering grants.
- Curbing Request: Wade Hill, 529 DeSoto Drive N.E.
Watch the Live Video (SOUND IS OFF UNTIL THE MEETING BEGINS):