Contributed by The Rainsville Chamber of Commercee
RAINSVILLE, Ala. — Thank you to our new Chamber members for joining our team!
- Angela Wilson & John Wilson Realtors at Ole Heritage Realty (256) 630-1695 and located at 604 Gault Ave. S in Fort Payne. If you're looking to buy or sell, give Angela or John a call!
- Kona-Ice Truck, owned by Ron Ricker (256) 886-8380. Kona Shaved Ice Truck is a very colorful entertainment/part vehicle with music and lights and is available for parties and fundraisers. Check them out at kona-ice.com!
- Patriot Lawn & Landscape LLC, owned by Chris Goodman (256) 997-6002. Patriot does year round yard maintenance, landscape design, water features and much more! Visit their website at www.patriot.net.
- Rainsville Animal Clinic, owned by Dr. Lee Trott (256) 638-7299 and located in their new facility at 756 George Wallace Drive E (behind Lydia's ACE Hardware). The Clinic offers products and medical services regarding pet health, vaccinations, surgeries and more. Check out their Facebook page at Rainsville Animal Clinic PC!
- The PC Station, owned by Brian McAlpin (256) 638-6604 and located at 64 East Main Street - Unit 2. New computers also used and refurbished. Repairs, onsite service, networking, laptop repairs, screen replacement, and much more are offered by computer technician Adam Liles!
- White Lion Vapor, owned by Marqueta Coots (256) firstname.lastname@example.org and located at 108 East Main Street. Stop by and visit Marqueta and check out her complete vapor supplies and her own Paw Prints Program. Like them on Facebook at White Lion Vapor to see weekly specials and more!
We also would like to welcome two new individual members: Kassandra Helderman and Todd Greeson.
Mark your calendars for three upcoming events. Rainsville Freedom Fest will return on Saturday, June 30. At a new location this year behind the Northeast Alabama Agri-Business Center on Highway 75 North. There will be arts and crafts, a car/truck/motorcycle show, food vendors, pony rides, inflatables, a magic show and more! Admission is free. The festival begins at 1pm with live entertainment by locals all day. The last performance will be the famous Sweet Tea Trio! It ends at dark with a breathtaking fireworks extravaganza! For more information, call (256) 638-7800.
The Shopping Summer Days will be held during the month of July. Summer Shopping Days is a city-wide promotion for Rainsville Chamber members. Shoppers will be encouraged to shop locally. Everyone may register to win $250 worth of Chamber Bucks! The Chamber will give the winner five $50 certificates that can be used like cash at participating member retailers. (The Chamber will provide a list of participating members.)
The Chamber will be hosting its 7th Scholarship Golf Tournament on Saturday, August 18. The proceeds of the tournament will fund scholarships for seniors at both Plainview High School and Cornerstone Christian Academy. This year, the Chamber presented 10 $1,500 scholarships to graduating seniors. This would not have been possible without the support of the business community. We are looking for golfers, sponsors and items for door prizes. If you would like to sponsor, provide a gift, be a hole sponsor, or play in the tournament, please contact the Chamber office at (256) 638-7800.
As always, remember to support our Chamber members by shopping locally!