Welcome Home

Welcome Home

By Marla Jones, Managing Editor • marla@southerntorch.com

HENAGAR, Ala. — Henagar Baptist Church recently named Roger Graham as their new pastor.

Graham began his preaching career at the age of 16.  After graduating from Sylvania High School, he received his B.S. in Music Education at the University of Alabama.  He received his Masters of Divinity from the New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. 

Roger is married to Ginger Graham. They have five children and one grandson. 

Bro. Graham served as the Minister of Music and Youth for 2 ½ years at Carroll’s Creek Baptist in Northport, Alabama.  In 1987, he served as the Music and Youth Minister at Broadway Baptist for three years.  

In 1980,  Roger Graham was named as the pastor of Nazareth Baptist Church.  He served there for almost 25 years.

In 2015, Graham took the position as Pastor at Bellevue Baptist Church in Gadsden, where he served for 4 ½ years. 

“I was blessed to make some lifetime and precious friends in Gadsden but I am thrilled and grateful beyond words that the Lord had it in his plan to allow me to serve as pastor again around the great people on Sand Mountain and in the DeKalb/Jackson county area,” said Roger Graham.  “These are the folks who invested in me from the time I was a child.  This is family, and it is an honor to give my life to preach the Word of God to you and to have you at my side as together we share the gospel with a lost and dying world. Ginger and I along with our family love you with all of our hearts” Graham concluded.

Leave a comment